Ralo Shipping BV respects the privacy of its customers, in particular their rights with regard to the automated processing of personal data. Due to full transparency, we have therefore formulated and implemented a policy with regard to these processing operations themselves, their purpose as well as the possibilities for data subjects to exercise their rights as well as possible.
For all additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
Article 1 - Legal definition
Responsible for the processing of personal data (hereinafter also: “The administrator”): Ralo Shipping BV, located at Pesetaweg 29, 2153 PJ Nieuw Vennep, Chamber of Commerce number: 61921580.
Article 2 - The processing of personal data
1. Your personal data is collected by Ralo Shipping BV. Personal data is understood to mean: all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by means of an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements characteristic of the physical, physiological, genetic , psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
2. We process the following categories of personal data from you:
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- IP- address
Article 3 - Purpose of processing
We do not just collect your personal data. Your personal data is processed for:
- Maintaining relationships with you
- Processing your orders
Article 4 - Registration of personal data
Your personal data are registered in an (electronic) register.
Article 5 - Your rights with regard to your data
1. Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR, everyone has the right to inspect and rectify or erase his personal data or limit the processing concerning him, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us to take over [email protected]
2. Any request to do so must be accompanied by a copy of a valid proof of identity, on which you have signed and stating the address where you can be contacted. You will receive a reply to your request within 1 month of the submitted request. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this term can be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 6 - Legal obligations
In the event of a violation of any law or regulation, of which the data subject is suspected and for which the authorities require personal data collected by the controller, these will be provided to them after an explicit and reasoned request from those authorities, after which these personal data will no longer be are protected by the provisions of this privacy statement.
Article 7 - Retention period for data
The data collected by the administrator is used and stored for the duration as determined by law.
Article 8 - Applicable law
Dutch law applies to these conditions. The court of the administrator's place of business has exclusive jurisdiction in any disputes regarding these terms and conditions, except when a legal exception applies.
Article 9 - Contact
For requests, questions, product information or more information, please contact: R. Lochan, [email protected]
This privacy statement applies from 31 mei 2018 on until further notice.